Leftover turkey from Thanksgiving?
Write a review
- 1 Jalapeno Jack Cheeseball & Appetizer Mix
- 2 cups turkey
- 3 cups evaporated milk
- 22 oz can mexicorn
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 2 cups shredded Monteray Jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare 13 x 9 baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray. Cook pasta according to package directions and set aside. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, combine milk and Cheeseball Mix until well combined. Add turkey and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in mexicorn. Add pasta to the meat mixture and mix well. Place half of the mixture in your baking dish and top with monterey jack cheese. Place the rest of the mixture on top of the monterey jack cheese. Bake covered for 25 minutes. Uncover and top with cheddar cheese and sprinkle with Topping packet. Return to oven until cheese is melted. Serve warm!
- - Serve with cilantro, avocado and sour cream!
- - Use a rotisserie chicken if you don't have any left over turkey
Yoder's Meat & Cheese https://yodersmeatandcheese.com/