- 1 box cake mix - yellow or chocolate
- 1 small box instant pudding - vanilla or chocolate
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 5 Tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup crisco
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix ingredients well. Spread out in 2 10x15 pans. Bake at 350 for 12-18 minutes. Cool completely.
- Mix the first two ingredients and microwave on high for 3-3 1/2 minutes. Stir often so it doesn't get lumpy. When it has cooled, add the rest of the ingredients. Beat until fluffy. Spread on one cake and put other cake on top. Cut into squares.
- These are delicious frozen! They were our favorite treat when going to Grandma H.'s house when we were little.
By our Grandma H.'s kitchen
Yoder's Meat & Cheese https://yodersmeatandcheese.com/