All Natural Chicken
Miller Amish Country Poultry
All our chicken is raised by Miller Poultry, just a short distance from Shipshewana in Orland, Indiana. Like us, Miller Poultry is a family owned business, striving to provide great tasting, all natural chicken.
Miller Chicken promises that:
- Chickens are raised with all vegetable feeds; no animal by-products or fats: only corn and soybean meal
- No coloring agents were used in the feed
- Low stress growing practices are used
- Their chicken is fresh, never frozen
- Everything is USDA inspected
- All natural, only minimally processed, no artificial ingredients
- Chickens are primarily Amish grown
About Miller Chicken
Their chicks are hatched at their own hatchery in Goshen, Indiana and placed primarily on Amish farms. The birds are raised inside naturally ventilated, curtain sided houses, and are free to roam on open floors. Many farmers still hand feed the chickens. The chickens are then taken to Orland where they are processed in one of the most sophisticated automated lines in the country while maintaining their superior quality by hand packing and grading.