Our buffalo is locally raised. It is all natural, being grass & grain fed. We feed them grain to produce a better flavor by marbling the meat a little bit. We have a variety of cuts available here at our store!
Buffalo is best when cooked slowly at low heat, and turned often. Avoid overcooking because it is such a lean meat.
What Are The Benefits?
- Considered a "healthy" meat
- Low in saturated fat & cholesterol
- Great source of nutrients
- Leaner than beef
- Good source of: iron, zinc, B12 & niacin
- Contains Omega-3 fats
- Richer in flavor than beef
- Heart healthy