Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti
Write a review
- 12 oz Spaghetti
- 1 jar Pasta/Spaghetti Sauce (28 oz)
- 1 lb Ground Beef; lean
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 clove Garlic; minced
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese; grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef until cooked through; drain fat and stir in spaghetti sauce. Set aside.
- Cook spaghetti according to directions on packet. Drain and place cooked spaghetti in a separate bowl. Add cream cheese, Italian seasoning, and minced garlic. Stir until cream cheese is melted and the spaghetti is thoroughly coated.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch pan. Spread a small amount of meat sauce in the bottom of the dish. Put spaghetti on top of sauce and top with remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until bubbly
- Can also substitute Alfredo sauce and Ground Chicken in place of the Spaghetti sauce and Ground Beef for another great option!
Yoder's Meat & Cheese https://yodersmeatandcheese.com/