Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
Write a review
- Tilapia fillets
- Panko bread crumbs
- Grated Parmesan mixture
- Heat oven to 375.
- Grease 9x13 pan.
- Dip four tilapia fillets in beaten egg whites and then coat with a panko bread crumb and grated parmesan mixture.
- Play with the flavor and add any seasoning you like. (e.g. cheese and garlic sprinkle, old bay, garlic salt, Italian)
- Place fillets in pan, cover with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Pair with our Brown and Wild Rice Pilaf and some veggies for an easy meal!
- All items mentioned can be found in our store!
- You can also fry the fish if you prefer a crispier coating.
- Recipe is very similar to what I get when I eat at Red Lobster.
Yoder's Meat & Cheese https://yodersmeatandcheese.com/