Oven Burritos or Wet Burritos
Write a review
- 1 pound Ground Beef fried with onion salt
- 1 TB natural, no msg added Taco seasoning
- 1 can refried beans
- Mix 1 cup sour cream and 1 1/2 cups cream of mushroom soup (use our bulk no msg added)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put 1/3 soup mixture on bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Fill burritos with burger and bean mixture.
- Fold up and put in pan.
- Top with remaining soup mixture and shredded cheese.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes. When serving, top with lettuce, tomatoes, etc.
Yoder's Meat & Cheese https://yodersmeatandcheese.com/