Fresh Blender Lemonade
Write a review
- 3 Lemons
- 3/4-1 cup sugar
- Fill a gallon pitcher half full with ice and the sugar.
- Cut off ends of lemons and discard.
- Put one lemon (cut into chunks) in blender with 1-1 1/2 cups water.
- Pulse for 3-4 seconds.
- Pour into strainer over ice and sugar.
- Repeat with remaining lemons.
- Stir and add water to fill pitcher.
- Stir well.
- If the taste is bitter, add a dash of salt.
- For a special presentation, coat the glass rims with our Lemon Sugar recipe.
Yoder's Meat & Cheese https://yodersmeatandcheese.com/