Write a review
- Cheese of choice
- examples: Sharp Chedder, Parmesan, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make small heaps of shredded cheese (about 1 tsp) on sheet. Or if using slices of cheese, use approximately thin 1 inch squares.
- Bake for 7-12 minutes depending on your oven. They should be just turning brown.
- Let cool completely before eating. (they should crisp up while cooling)
- Get creative and add your favorite seasonings before baking!
Yoder's Meat & Cheese https://yodersmeatandcheese.com/