Bacon Bleu Cheese Filet
Write a review
- 1 Wind & Willow Bacon Bleu Cheese Cheeseball & Appetizer Mix
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 4 Tbs butter
- 1 Filet Mignon or your favorite cut of steak
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare Cheeseball Mix as directed on package and set aside. Season steak with salt and pepper to taste. Cook steak in skillet over medium-high heat until a dark crust has formed, 5 to 7 minutes per side (reduce heat if meat is browning too quickly). Holding steak with tongs, quickly brown all edges, turning as necessary. Top steak with Cheeseball mixture and sprinkle with Topping packet. Bake in oven until steak is almost at desired temperature. Turn oven up to broil and continue cooking approximately 3 more minutes until cheese browns. Remove from oven and let steak rest before serving.
- -Add Bleu cheese crumbles on top of Cheeseball mixture for added Bleu cheese flavor!
- -Top steaks with as much Bleu Cheese mixture as you like.
Yoder's Meat & Cheese https://yodersmeatandcheese.com/