An Eighth Beef is a great way for first timers to try out our delicious Hormone Free Grain-fed beef. We here at Yoder’s Meat and Cheese have a standard cut list which includes all the common cuts you enjoy such as steaks, roasts, and ground beef. An Eighth beef will be about 45-50 pounds of packaged meat. 45-50 pounds of meat will fit in your regular kitchen refr./freezer with room to spare. It will take up about 75% of a standard top freezer.
$399.00 – Free Shipping
When an order is placed it will be shipped the following Monday
NOTICE: Any order placed after December 17th will be shipped on January 7th.
- Recommended for smaller families with 1-2 adults, 1 child
- Each package is flash frozen and double wrapped. We do this to maintain freshness and quality when you open each package
- Each cut is individually wrapped, except some of the steaks which generally come 2 per pack
- Includes your choice of either (4 T-bone Steaks) or (4 New York, and 2 Tenderloin Steaks), then 4 Ribeye Steaks, 2 Sirloin Steaks, 1 Arm and 1 Chuck Roast, 1 Sirloin Tip Roast, 2 – 1# packages of Stew Meat, and 25 – 1# packages of Ground Beef.
- 25-30% Steaks
- 20-25% Roasts and misc. cuts
- 40-50% Ground Beef
- This will be shipped in 1 box, and will need to be immediately put in the freezer upon delivery.
- $7.98 per pound for Steaks, Roasts, Ground beef.